sábado, 14 de mayo de 2011

Hello!! ^^

Hello!! I'm Honey!! xDD This might be a boring blog, but who cares. xD So, to starte, I will tell you about me. I'm bilingual, I know english and spanish, and I knew catalan, but not anymore. i want to learn Japanese, Korean, Hindu, Greek, Latin, Arabic,...etc. xD I am in high school, or 3rd of E.S.O as they say here, equivalent to 9th grade. I absolutly love history and the culture of diffrent places. I love reading books and mangas(japanese comics). I have one cat called Patches, and two dogs, the big one is called Hercules(male) and the small one is called Juno(female).
I have a sister, but I wont say her real name so lets call her Cherry.
lets see...what else?...oh, yeah, I have a friend/neighbour, let's call her Lime. And my favorite color is orange, and I like ice tea. And I like to draw. =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario